Thursday, July 15, 2010

An interesting thing...

This morning, whilst searching the internet for something completely different to do with Bart Sears, I came across this little nugget.

"...And I DO remember the Capullo Wizard stuff. He's awesome. My favorite will always be Bart Sears. So much of my understructure is based upon his work in Wizard years ago."

So who wrote this quote? Well, If you browse the internet for mention of Bart, you will come across many similar posts by amateur artists and aspiring artists alike. But this? This was acclaimed comic artist Dave Finch talking!

I can't recall another time when such a popular creator has praised Bart to such a high degree.

The quote is directly related to Dave's Gnomon Workshop Figure Drawing tutorials. You can see some nice frame-grabs and the quote itself here.

No comments: