Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Bart Sears Checklist

The Bart Sears Checklist has been a work in progress for many years now, and it is intuitively an ever-evolving thing. I know of no other compiled list of Bart's work, let alone anything near as comprehensive as my list. With Bart doing less comic work these days, the checklist is about as complete as it is ever going to be, minus things I haven't discovered as of yet.
As it stands, it is crazy long, far too long to list here, that's for sure. There are over 250 comics listed, all of his Wizard stuff, posters, books, action figures, cards, and much more.
If any of you are interested in getting a copy of it, send me an email and I'll be happy to send the file to you. I will be putting it into PDF form eventually too, heck, I might even print up that booklet of it I've been attempting for years.

No comments: