Monday, August 25, 2008

Guess what the Postman delivered today? #3

A few weeks ago, I found a cool site called Trading Card Central. TCC is basically a trading card site, with message boards where people can list the cards they have or want to trade or sell.
I was on a hunt for the few Marvel Overpower cards Bart did that I still needed and came across a member that had a whole stack of Overpower cards.
I contacted the member in the hope that they both had any of them, and would be willing to sell them to me. The member, Rogue, got back to me and said that she did have a few of the cards I needed. I said "Great! How much do you want for them?" She replied that she couldn't accept any money for them and would be happy to send them out to me. Can you believe that!?!?

So, a week later, on the 15th of August, I got the envelope in the mail and there they were, in crazy mint condition, Deadpool and Thor.




Bart Sears Marvel Overpower - Thor Protect Teammate cardBart Sears Marvel Overpower - Deadpool Super Spy cardProof!
And for those of you that don't believe Bart did the art for those cards, here are his pencils, the Thor one owned by me, tee-hee.

Bart Sears Marvel Overpower - Thor Protect Teammate pencils
Bart Sears Marvel Overpower - Deadpool Super Spy pencils







No comments: