Saturday, August 30, 2008

Guess what the Postman delivered today? #4

You know, there are times when, as a Bart Sears collector, I receive something in the mail that is that little bit more special than your average piece of Bart Sears memorabilia. Something that makes me really proud to be the #1 fan of Bart Sears. I mean, who else would see this item and realize he must have it!
Bart Sears Portrait
Don't ask me what it's from, I have absolutely no idea, I couldn't even tell you what year it was taken. It looks like early '90's to me, but I could be wrong. My best guess is it may have something to do with the Kubert School. I can almost imagine walking down those hallowed halls and seeing this picture among the other greats that have taught there. Or maybe it's a convention photo. Who knows? Well, if anybody does know, I'd very much appreciate any information that can be given.
Did I mention this is probably the rarest piece of Bart Sears memorabilia I have ever seen. As far as I know, it's a one-of-a-kind deal. Which, excluding original art, makes it one of the only pieces that is such.
I really should stop bragging so much on this blog.....

No comments: